New Cabinet Ministers & Deputy
1. Prime Minister and Buddhasasana and Religious Affairs Minister - D.
2. State Management Reforms Minister - Ratnasiri Wickramanayake.
3. Irrigation and Water Resources Management Minister - Nimal Siripala
4. Disaster Relief Minister - A. H. M. Fowzie.
5. Health Minister - Maithripala Sirisena.
6. Petroleum Industries Minister - Susil Premajayantha.
7. Water Supply and Drainage Minister - Dinesh Gunawardena.
8. Traditional Industries and Small Enterprise Development Minister -
9. Local Government and Provincial Councils Minister - A. L. M. Athaulla.
10. Rehabilitation and Prison Reforms Minister - D. E. W. Gunasekere.
11. Industries and Commerce Minister - Risath Bathiyutheen.
12. Construction Engineering Services, Housing and Common Amenities
Minister - Wimal Weerawansa.
13. Power and Energy Minister - Patali Champika Ranawaka.
14. Economic Development Minister - Basil Rajapaksa.
15. State Resources and Enterprise Development Minister - P. Dayaratne.
16. External Affairs Minister - Prof. G. L. Peiris.
17. Public Administration and Home Affairs Minister - John Seneviratne.
18. Parliamentary Affairs Minister - Mrs. Sumedha G. Jayasena.
19. Resettlement Minister - Milroy Fernando.
20. Posts and Telecommunications Minister - Jeevan Kumaratunga.
21. National Heritage and Cultural Affairs Minister - Mrs. Pavithra
22. Environment Minister - Anura Priyadharshana Yapa.
23. Child Development and Women's Affairs Minister - Tissa Karaliyadda.
24. Justice Minister - Athauda Seneviratne.
25. Labour Relations and Productivity Promotion Minister - Gamini Lokuge.
26. Education Minister - Bandula Gunawardena.
27. Plantation Industries Minister - Mahinda Samarasinghe.
28. Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Development Minister - Dr. Rajitha
29. Indigenous Medicine Minister - Piyasena Gamage.
30. National Languages and Social Integration Minister - S. B. Nawinna.
31. Lands and Land Development Minister - Janaka Bandara Tennakoon.
32. Social Services Minister - Felix Perera.
33. Sports Minister - C. B. Ratnayake.
34. Agriculture Minister - Mahinda Yapa Abeywardena.
35. Transport Minister - Kumara Welgama.
36. Youth Affairs and Employment Minister - Dallas Alahapperuma.
37. Co-operatives and Internal Trade Minister - Johnston Fernando.
1. Plantation Industries Deputy Minister-Salinda Dissanayake
2. Public Administration and Home Affairs Deputy Minister - Dilan Perera
3. Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Development Deputy Minister -
4. Economic Development Deputy Minister -Lakshman Yapa Abeywardena
5. Finance and Planning Deputy Minister-Chandrasiri Gajadeera
6. Agriculture Deputy Minister-Jagath Pushpakumara
7. Education Deputy Minister- T. B. Ekanayake
8. Health Deputy Minister- Mahinda Amaraweera
9. Ports and Aviation Deputy Minister-Rohitha Abeygunawardena
10. Irrigation and Water Resources Management Deputy Minister -S. M.
11. National Heritage and Cultural Affairs Deputy Minister -Gunaratne
12. Mass Media and Information Deputy Minister-Mervyn Silva
13. Indigenous Medicine Deputy Minister-Pandu Bandaranayake
14. Industry and Commerce Deputy Minister-Jayaratne Herath
15. Ports and Aviation Deputy Minister-Dayashritha Tissera
16. Post and Telecommunication Deputy Minister-Duminda Dissanayake
17. Economic Development Deputy Minister Ranjith Siyambalapitiya
18. Construction, Engineering Services, Housing and Common Amenities
Deputy Minister -Lasantha Alagiyawanne
19. Transport Deputy Minister-Rohana Dissanayake
20. Livestock Development Deputy Minister-H. R. Mithrapala
21. Highways Deputy Minister-Nirmala Kothalawala
22. Power and Energy Deputy Minister-Premalal Jayasekera
23. External Affairs Deputy Minister- Geethanjana Gunawardena
24. Resettlement Deputy Minister-Vinayagamoorthy Muralitharan
25. Local Government and Provincial Councils Deputy Minister -Indika
26. Economic Development Deputy Minister-Muthu Sivalingam
27. Lands and Land Development Deputy Minister-Siripala Gamlath
28. Disaster Management Deputy Minister-W. B. Ekanayake
29. Social Services Deputy Minister -Chandrasiri Suriyarachchi
30. Co-operatives and Internal Trade Deputy Minister-Neomal Perera
31. State Resources and Enterprise Development Deputy Minister -Sarath
32. Higher Education Deputy Minister-Nandimithra Ekanayake
33. Water Supply and Drainage Deputy Minister-Nirupama Rajapaksa
34. Technology and Research Deputy Minister-Lalith Dissanayake
35. Petroleum Industries Deputy Minister-Sarana Gunawardena
36. Justice Deputy Minister-Reginald Cooray
37. Rehabilitation and Prison Reforms Deputy Minister- Vijithamuni Zoysa
38. Child Development and Women's Affairs Deputy Minister -M. L. A. M.
39. Traditional Industries and SmallEnterprises Development Deputy
Minister -Weerakumara Dissanayake